someone not only visited Marks and Spencers, they brought along these...and were they ever wonderful... I could get used to them
in Ukr, we call this 'shashlyky'; a pleasant surprise to find this on the lunch menu one afternoon in France! Hot off the grill...
and the point of this pic???? I think it was the grill... hmmmm
inside the house was this piano. We became great friends in very short order.
It was fantastic. I totally monopolized it and could have stayed all night... (this is significant because playing piano is more for my nerves and relaxation... it won't do for you what it does for me... which is why they're glad I didn't stay all night)
this was an instrument from (Nepal? I think that's it). Makes a ringing sound, similar to running a moist finger around the rim of a crystal goblet but lower in pitch...
this kid was cute to nth degree. and this evening, she chose to wear a frond wreath of some sort... oh- and she smiled! (at the time, I even knew her name)
in Ukr, we call this 'shashlyky'; a pleasant surprise to find this on the lunch menu one afternoon in France! Hot off the grill...
and the point of this pic???? I think it was the grill... hmmmm
inside the house was this piano. We became great friends in very short order.
It was fantastic. I totally monopolized it and could have stayed all night... (this is significant because playing piano is more for my nerves and relaxation... it won't do for you what it does for me... which is why they're glad I didn't stay all night)
this was an instrument from (Nepal? I think that's it). Makes a ringing sound, similar to running a moist finger around the rim of a crystal goblet but lower in pitch...
this kid was cute to nth degree. and this evening, she chose to wear a frond wreath of some sort... oh- and she smiled! (at the time, I even knew her name)


Sounds like you play piano like I do. The difference is, I don't even relax ME.
ReplyDeleteteehee Jenny! I'm trying to learn to relax when I play the keyboard...
ReplyDelete