I loved this old well

so the lid was removed so I could have a look-see

chock-full of ferns at the top... who'd've thought?

:) there was a lot of lavender around...

and this was often

full of bees and

butterflies!

and there were roses
quite a few, actually

my favorite view, for some reason. tried to crop out the ladder but lost too much of the pic, so just left it.
(I'm no good at photo-shopping, so don't suggest that)
let's see- this was rosemary and (a few other things...)

and some pretty cool ivy crawling around

and did I mention the lavender?

Mmm... lavender. My favorite. Mine didn't bloom very well this year, wonder if I cut it back too much last year?
ReplyDeleteI love lavender too!! That is the one thing in the landscaping I am NOT leaving behind when we move!
ReplyDeletevery pretty! love the lavender...it's pretty...:0)
ReplyDeleteohhhhhhh. and ahhhh. lavender. loved these pics and all the others you're puttin' up , too! ( like the walnut whips)
ReplyDeleteLavender's one of my favorites, too.
ReplyDeleteMiss- take as many of your perennials as you can...start now, in fact, if you want. Plants are a treasure!!!!!
ethel- I'm wishing for some walnut whips right about now!