Monday, August 17, 2009

Polish layover

when your tickets get goofed up and you accidentally need a place to sleep for a night because you failed to notice the scheduling mix up (but you're just glad the flight was booked for the day after you arrived instead of the day before you arrived...follow me? oh well, never mind) Well anyway, you're just glad for smiling faces... happy to share their food and space with you
and if there's a bit of this to go with it all... welllllllll Thanks E & L!

8 comments:

  1. It looks like the ice cream might be good for what ails you! How you are??? Let us know at tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing the pix of E. She spent her early years in Ky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also loved seeing E.s picture. I am sister to Susan, mother to Kristen. I do follow your blog but I am not a blogger myself. Jsn C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I be the third to say good to see E!
    love,
    your newest WI sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog, tho I don't blog and super special to see E's smiling face, she is OUR Wi gal and special to us!!!! (so are you, A.)
    love,
    the 2 o's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi - guess who's here at Saginaw conv? Mukola, Halya & Bogdan! :-) Fun to meet them. (also here are the Ryans - thankfully, as they can translate; and Trude's folks. Never met Trude {shame}, but nice to meet her folks! I lost your email, so letting you know this way... Later! Twila

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww..nice to see her ( E) i gave her a tour of our little barn when i was 4..known her ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I need to write E an email and tell her hello from you guys!
    newest WI sis- I'm still getting you figured out but are your initials SW? ;) that was a surprise to me!
    and I'm not sure who the 2 o's are!! I'm trying to figure that one out, too!
    Twila- so glad you got to see M&H&B! I think they arrive back here today...or tomorrow.
    ethel- that's cute re the barn tour!

    ReplyDelete