ahh, we'll be going into the woods... looks pleasant
saw a few rocks (off to the right and dead ahead) and thought One Had Better Shoot Them... they're big you know
hmmm- more rocks
and a few more... and lots of dead fall
not sure you'd still call these 'rocks'
and then there was this old fire hose hanging from a tree
which was for this:
and there was a lot of heather. (for the record, I'm not sure I knew that heather grows other places besides the moors in Great Britain... there might be a few other things I don't know... there might be...)
now this was cool
even cooler from the other side. See those 2? They're Mr and Mrs. I like this for pic for some reason (and the people are fantastic, too!)
and the softest moss you want to meet. After feeling this, I understood how you could sleep on it- really is soft; the rock underneath not so much
there was ice cream at the end of the trail. I'd intended to skip the hike (I had 'things' to do, you know)- but was really glad I went. We were a mixed and eclectic bunch, as I said, not dressed for hiking... but it was one of those things that, in retrospect, you wouldn't have missed for anything!
saw a few rocks (off to the right and dead ahead) and thought One Had Better Shoot Them... they're big you know
hmmm- more rocks
and a few more... and lots of dead fall
not sure you'd still call these 'rocks'
and then there was this old fire hose hanging from a tree
which was for this:
and there was a lot of heather. (for the record, I'm not sure I knew that heather grows other places besides the moors in Great Britain... there might be a few other things I don't know... there might be...)
now this was cool
even cooler from the other side. See those 2? They're Mr and Mrs. I like this for pic for some reason (and the people are fantastic, too!)
and the softest moss you want to meet. After feeling this, I understood how you could sleep on it- really is soft; the rock underneath not so much




I think the "Mr ands Mrs" were between a rock and a hard spot!
ReplyDeleteooooh! i love heather...wait, what?;0) looks like a fun hike...probably would have been a little more practical in other clothes, but then again...we're not asking, so yeah...:D
ReplyDeletewhat an awesome hike. i like the swing part. :)
ReplyDeletethat whole hike was somewhere between a rock and a hard place!
ReplyDeleteoh- we all love heather! ;)
yes, it was an awesome hike!! and the swing was great!