
Here's your *dumb stuff* for the day
thoity doity black boids sittin' on a coid just a choipin' and a boipin' and a eatin' doity woims. Along came a joik from a shoit factowy in Joisey and when HE saw those thoity doity black boids sittin' on a coid just a choipin' and a boipin' and a eatin' doity woims... boy was he poi-tuhbed...
It means absolutely nothing at all; some wise soul taught it me about 14 years ago at preps... this Animal Crackers reminded me of it, that's all
So today was a big day. All the details really wouldn't add much to your life- let's just say that lunch finally happened when I tumbled off of the metro and into McDonald's at around 3pm... zipped by the outside of the bazaar on my way home and nearly tripped over a little old grandma crouched down by some stray vegetable and flowers she was trying to sell.
The small bouquet was a bright arrangement of mums. As I was about to fly over her, I thought: We need those. How much, I ask. 7 hryvnya ($1.40). Here, she said, take this one for 7, too. So I did. A big bunch of brick red mums. So, we now have mums in 4 vases- kitchen, hallway, Phyllis' room and my room. This pic is of the ones in my room- I just swiped a few blooms for a little tiny jar I have; the vast majority are elsewhere.
The small bouquet was a bright arrangement of mums. As I was about to fly over her, I thought: We need those. How much, I ask. 7 hryvnya ($1.40). Here, she said, take this one for 7, too. So I did. A big bunch of brick red mums. So, we now have mums in 4 vases- kitchen, hallway, Phyllis' room and my room. This pic is of the ones in my room- I just swiped a few blooms for a little tiny jar I have; the vast majority are elsewhere. We haven't seen a pic yet of Phyllis, you say? Oh- my bad. Here you go...

a spirit lifter those mums be..
ReplyDeletenot just you, also me.
yup, for sure- spirit lifter. And we now have more gorgeous flowers here since Colin and Elaine just had an anniversary- we won't say what #- and there are some truly beautiful roses in the kitchen!
ReplyDeleteAwww...cute pic of you and Phyllis! Looks like a sweetheart. Hope you're enjoying your time together. And the flowers, too, of course!:-)
ReplyDelete