Has this ever happened to you? What did you do? Spit out the corn dog and go back to looking for a Twinkie? Chew a bit and think Well, maybe I could do with a corn dog? Put it down and wait to see if it turns into a Twinkie? Who really needs Twinkies, anyway? Look for the ketchup? ****************************************************************
Visit today was way off the wall different than we expected. Sometimes you're really aware that there's stuff going on... swirling... howling... all around you- but you're not quite sure what it is. And you just sort of dropped in. It'll be really interesting to see what happens next time we go.
*****************************************************************
This next bit... let's just say... 's a funny (or not) thing when you're an observer and you can see a potential train wreck coming but not a lot you can do about it because Who really wants to Hear it? But then, sometimes train wrecks don't actually happen. But, is it a smart thing to play on the tracks if there's a train due? It's like playing Chicken. You might not die but the consequences can be life-altering.
*****************************************************************
Sighhhh... I'm going to go see if they've suddenly started selling Twinkies here... that kind of train wreck I can deal with... you fix it by going on a diet...
*****************************************************************
Oh- forgot the humor. Really. Here it is... and I about fell out of my chair laughing... talk about train wrecks... and pain
Sounds like an interesting day....hope any and all train wrecks are averted.:-) Cute video...got a good laugh outta some of those!:-)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness... you should have heard Kekoa watching this video link with me... he kept saying, "Ouch!", over and over again. The second time, though, he was madly giggling. It was a riot.
ReplyDeleteSo about that Twinkie thing. Depends on the day.
the train wreck situation looks much better at the moment!
ReplyDeleteawww, I'm glad Kekoa liked it! that made me smile! (I'm with you on Twinkies; I have an icredible weakness for them, actually)