Have fun on your birthday tomorrow - maybe it is already tomorrow over there! No baby yet so maybe it will be on your birthday! All the best in every way. Minnie & crew
Happy Birthday! Sorry my day yesterday got turned upside down and I never got back to send you a wish. Which means I should have done it earlier in the week.
T- ;) redthread- still smiling! (hope I get to meet you some day!) Minnie- thanks. and another hug. cheyset- yup, sure do see Duane sometimes! If I ever get back across the line, I should see him several hours later, in fact! Wanda- thanks! :) Lani- thanks! you get used to train rides like that, actually...
That says it all! HAHA
ReplyDeleteWe are glad it is all SMILES!!! :o)
ReplyDeleteHave fun on your birthday tomorrow - maybe it is already tomorrow over there! No baby yet so maybe it will be on your birthday! All the best in every way. Minnie & crew
ReplyDeleteHello again from Cheyenne. Just checking out your blog today. Do you ever see Duane? Strange question, right? He's our son-in-law's cousin
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Sorry my day yesterday got turned upside down and I never got back to send you a wish. Which means I should have done it earlier in the week.
ReplyDeleteI've always loved Garfield. Happy Birthday a day late. Hope it was good. Better than that train ride, anyway.
ReplyDeleteT- ;)
ReplyDeleteredthread- still smiling! (hope I get to meet you some day!)
Minnie- thanks. and another hug.
cheyset- yup, sure do see Duane sometimes! If I ever get back across the line, I should see him several hours later, in fact!
Wanda- thanks! :)
Lani- thanks! you get used to train rides like that, actually...
Thanks, Anita - hugs back! Minnie
ReplyDelete