Wednesday, July 2, 2008

yikes

It's been 2 years since the house here has been all 1 color/texture/whatever...so this is the year that the whole thing gets repainted so that the top matches the bottom. I wish I had a pic of the heart-stopping ladder setup that involves the door and stairs into the girls' dorm... The sign warns about the man you could send to his death if you barrel through the door unmindful of what's on the other side. The 2 pix are of Little A priming the rest of that side of the house. He's like a monkey on that thing. Makes everyone clutch their heart, whisper a prayer and walk away.

5 comments:

  1. you know, I'm so confused. lol. you need to send me an email to sort me out. I thought you were down south, but now I think you are up north. I thought T was up north too? Confused....don't tell me you already had the south c already....if so....I am SO out of it. :) Please straighten out your confused (blond) friend soon!!!! (congrats, also, on the calf!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. urp! That's not even any where near terra ferma....get that man a OSHA rig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she was up north, we all were, now I'm in the far north where we speak norsk...she's down south where the Danube dumps into the Black Sea.
    Anyway they make that sign after I had barreled out of there and bumped the ladder, (didn't know he was there)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes is right.

    That's all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete