Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Travelling

So now we're on a bus headed north. We've been on this bus since 6.20 this morning. I love early mornings. Yup. And next week I'll cont to get up super early just because I like it so much. Yup. (And if you know me better than that, here's a piece of chocolate. Eat it.) ;)

Pix are of me & my little preps kid seat mate. He promises to amount to something sometime fairly soon, I reckon. Took his, so he insisted we do one of him, too. The interesting thing is, this kid was what could only be called an ''unholy terror" when he was little. I love it when kids come along and surprise you and really make you look forward to their future. I wonder if he even knows half of this. Someday, I hope he does.

2 comments:

  1. ya, I think being patient with holy terrors and loving them is well worth the effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping this happens to mine. ;)

    ReplyDelete