-747761.jpg%3F%3D)
He was with us for about 10 days... 10 of the busiest days of the year. There was time for a few visits, enough time for this Big Sister to satisfy hersef that he's surviving and thriving, in fact. Enough time for this Big Sister to wonder if she's going to have to start thinking of him as Big Brother... But for now, we'll cling to the age difference and claim ''Big Sistership".
Oh! And you should hear his Polish! :)
sure do know him....looks like europe is being good to him! :-)
ReplyDeleteGood to see this face, but I must say he is dressing "fancier" than when he was in Ga.!
ReplyDeleteoh, the mother LOVES it!!! I brought him up right, didn't I? He always was good in the kitchen! He is the most wonderful son in the world! And I am happy to know he loves being there with you.
ReplyDeleteThat's a new look for him. And he's speaking Polish already?! I know a Mom that is looking forward to hearing her son's Polish firsthand sometime soon.
ReplyDeleteDoes he know you are posting this??? Be careful... "what goes around comes around..." ha!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see Ian is doing well.