Monday, February 18, 2008

ummm

I'm actually soon off to bed- just winding up on Google Reader. Go try this President's Day quiz for kicks- ha. I missed some obvious ones and got some totally obscure ones...but I'm tired, right???

George Washington has something to say.



Got back from Poland- always glad for an uneventful border crossing. Had Sat eve through this am (Mon) up north; now, after most of the day on the bus, we are both 'just glad and thankful' to be here! Ala's wiped out; I'm better able to relax 'on the run' so am still perking ok (Oh, and I only had 3 cups of this today:


Do you reckon that has anything to do with it??? ha)








And, umm, speaking of google reader- this came on a redneck post of some kind- I don't very often click on links but when I do, I usually laugh... no exception here. Which all just goes to prove that it's really really time for bed. 'night night

3 comments:

  1. oh oh oh, I am SO excited I am hyperventilating!!!!!! Anita, is this really you? This is Jo Ann, Ian's mom! I saw your comment on Laurie's blog here in Iowa! Write me at sylvanend@hotmail.com if you get a chance!!!! It's so exciting that Ian is your "neighbor" now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm writing Jo Ann! Right now!!! here I go...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Thanks for getting Wendy hooked up with us! I was thinking of the utter irony of you being far away in Europe helping two people 'connect' that are only about 90 miles apart. How silly! Thanks again! And... love the coat! Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete