Thursday, February 14, 2008

Can I do this?

So yes, I got this off of Wendy- Thanks. Just wanted to put it up since my thoughts go your way so much these days- three brave ladies and their friends! Dear friends stay close in heart even though a few miles are between us!

4 comments:

  1. wow , how recent is this? nice to see them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was, according to Wendy, right before the first treatment- so around the middle of Jan I believe- I can't find the email re that one- must have deleted it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anita! I'm glad you like the picture :-)... Bonita's first chemo was Jan 4... I could put that on there I guess! I added your link to my site.. Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy... do you have a blog too? If so, could we be added to your invite list???

    ReplyDelete