Sunday, February 10, 2008

Dear Laura

Sign your name and I'll know you saw this! :) This link (OK, this isn't a real link, since this computer seems to take particular offense to the link button...but here's the address: http://www.epicurious.com/articlesguides/blogs/editor/2008/02/happy-nutella-d.html?mbid=rss_epilog) This is for you!!! I'll see if I can go find some and eat a big dollop in honor of you and Nutella Day!!! xo

Sitting in an email cafe with Yulia; going to go look at coats soon... I'm still wearing the one I got in Green Bay in 1998 (!)- are you there, Cheryl? Remember that one? I guess it's time to get a new one but I hate the hunt... ughhhhhhh

Had a very special time this am- really REALLY nice to see these folks again. Have been staying with the same family we were with in Jan... ahhh- sweet kids, special parents!

Off to Poland tonight- see you in Warsaw!

3 comments:

  1. Anita, you rock. !!! And I have even more pictures to add to my "Nutella files"....hehe. Tell Warsaw hello for me! (or else the inhabitants thereof that I know!) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, for a moment I thought I was Laura?! but how can that be? Anita doesn't even know me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I wondered how long it would take you to figure out who I was :-) But I figured if you read down far enough you would work it out! Yes, we're having quite the winter...just back from a brisk walk outside...it warmed up to 20F so thought I'd better take the chance! Take care over there...

    ReplyDelete