You're probably wondering what this is all about. :)
Well.
There was a man in his 50's (or maybe early 60's) sitting on a bench. There were some teenage girls on a bench next to his and they were talking. That's what girls do. Talking about boys, in fact. Also what girls do, I reckon. How to GetTheGuy. Really how to find Mr Right and make him take notice. They covered a lot of territory, a lot of possibilities.
As they were leaving, the man leaned over and said- Girls, You've got it all wrong. If you want to find Mr Right, get up close and whisper 'I can make macaroni and cheese.'

D.H.?
ReplyDeleteThe person who said that died... he was young but not in good health at all.
DeleteGood guess.
DeleteThats all it would have taken ~~~ but I didn't let anyone get that close to whisper ~~~ so the rest is history.
ReplyDeletehaha. On the other had, there is more pasta prepared around these parts than there might be if not for someone's professed fondness for it! We had spaghetti last night and I thought of you!
Delete