Darryl doesn't know CT's rule that you can switch one if you have three of the same! (tee-hee) Like your afghan! I'm just getting started into the crochet world...
Ha! Nor does he know MC's rule about all kinds of abbreviations that you CAN TOO use! ;) Thanks re the afghan. I just started this winter and have really enjoyed it!
That's what I do, (or something similar), if I'm ever coerced into playing scrabble or monopoly.
ReplyDeleteyeah, Monopoly is another I don't particularly like! ;)
DeleteDarryl doesn't know CT's rule that you can switch one if you have three of the same! (tee-hee) Like your afghan! I'm just getting started into the crochet world...
ReplyDeleteHa! Nor does he know MC's rule about all kinds of abbreviations that you CAN TOO use! ;)
DeleteThanks re the afghan. I just started this winter and have really enjoyed it!
super afghan! Me_ just finished a sweater for Alosha in Izmail, am working on one for Artyom now, almost finished!
ReplyDeleteYay for sweaters for the boys down south!!! Take some pix and post!!
Delete