Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Nephie Talents Auntie Smiles

Mom turned some of the nephies' art into t-shirts! 
OJ's fish painting on a T for me. I love it!
I'm not so sure about the words but the heart is something F made (in 1st? grade) several years ago; it's a favorite of mine.

One of the nephies (F) also did this pic. Beethoven (I think). Done from a well known painting.

7 comments:

  1. WOW! Great artists in the family. I am IMPRESSED!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their mom is pretty good, too. She has some of her stuff on the wall of their house and I love it. :)

      Delete
  2. Personalized t-shirts are so much fun!!

    and...welcome back to the blogging world?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. that middle one is "quilling"...my mom used to do that. what a great way to "transport" their art with you wherever you may go..since you don't have permanent walls and such!!!!!

      Delete