Thursday, March 15, 2012

good days

The last month has been very special as we visited around IN for 3 weeks and then a week up in the Chicago area. We had a lot of good visits with a lot of wonderful people.

I didn't get pix of everyone but I'm glad I got this one!
And, being an auntie, I know all about loving your nephies and such. Here's proof that I got to meet someone else's nephew. :) 

5 comments:

  1. this picture makes my heart very happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) I didn't realize when I tagged you in that f/b post that this post hadn't published yet. I did a bunch of posts and had them publish later...

      Delete
  2. So wishing you would have gotten down in our corner of IL...but glad for the days you had in other parts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me, too. There are a few of you down that way I'd pop in to see if I could!

      Delete
  3. LOVE the pictures! That first one brings back memories of school and college days! Thanks for sharing. And if you are 'popping' to see Darcie--we are right along your route! ;)

    ReplyDelete