I'm sure you've been waiting for another skype chat with the Monkeys... I have, too. :) All the kids were home for a change. JM was AllWoundUp. Completely. A regular Chatterbox. Aunt Nita Does Not Mind when this happens!
I have 3 pumpkins: A huge one, a small one and a tiny one. (In case you can't tell- this is the tiny one. The huge one really is big...)
I have 3 pumpkins: A huge one, a small one and a tiny one. (In case you can't tell- this is the tiny one. The huge one really is big...)I stuck in 2 cents about That Boy being original... but I'm not sure originality can win over the audacity of doing the Only Orange Card. Orange... oh the shame...
Oh look- it's the Twinnies! Madi's waving. Miki's grinning. Instead of hiding from Aunt Nita. How nice! (and the Jboy? He was, as ever, elusive. An arm and a leg made a brief appearance...as did the rapidly disappearing back of his head.) ;-)


Quite the animated conversation there. cute! :)
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteI need to get my IN boys now!