Monday, October 4, 2010

full moon

couldn't resist! S cooked up some squash today. When I came home, I could tell some of it had been made into pumpkin custard (otherwise known as crustless pumpkin pie- the best kind of all)... let me tell you- it's good! ;)
They say it frosts at the full moon... well- we're coming up on a new moon... wonder if the same holds true for that? Or is it just something 'they' say. Don't know- but the past few days have been chilly. The first jacket weather we've had- I mean- a quick jaunt in the middle of the day in the sunshine- and you need a jacket. Don't leave home without it- that's what I mean by jacket weather! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks,I needed a laugh. Glad I appreciate your brand of humor;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! It's getting cooler here too. LOVE it when it's cooler for our 4 days of spending time with many special friends. Coming up in two days! ;) I'm looking forward to that more than ever this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhh yeah, jacket weather. We are having jacket weather. Problem is, I wear a jacket there, but then forget, and leave without it, twice! I remembered both times within a couple minutes though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. some parts of the country have had frost but I don't think I've seen any yet... and we just had full moon....
    have definitely been wearing my jacket, though! Got out my boots, too- keep the ankles and legs warm. ;)

    ReplyDelete