Well that was interesting...and a bit strange. I realize it's artistic as well as very real but I did leave feeling like I didn't really understand it which is probably how it often is with autism.
I liked it. I am fascinated by the attempts parents make to connect with their children with autism. One thing I've noticed, with the exception of adoption, 80% of the time one or both of the parents are on the autism spectrum themselves.
@Stacy- it was a bit odd and hard to understand. @Charla- I was thinking of you when I posted it. We have a cousin with something on the autism spectrum (at least I think that's what it is). It has always fascinated me. There are some well-functioning adults who really fall into the category of autism...
Well that was interesting...and a bit strange. I realize it's artistic as well as very real but I did leave feeling like I didn't really understand it which is probably how it often is with autism.
ReplyDeleteI liked it. I am fascinated by the attempts parents make to connect with their children with autism. One thing I've noticed, with the exception of adoption, 80% of the time one or both of the parents are on the autism spectrum themselves.
ReplyDelete@Stacy- it was a bit odd and hard to understand.
ReplyDelete@Charla- I was thinking of you when I posted it. We have a cousin with something on the autism spectrum (at least I think that's what it is). It has always fascinated me. There are some well-functioning adults who really fall into the category of autism...