Sunday, October 24, 2010

Batvision

There's so much more to write about (after another long silence) than this crazy comic... but in going through my inbox tonight and reading all the stuff I haven't taken the time to read in a few days... well, right after the video of the dog 'driving' the Canadian Post Office van- this made me laugh harder than anything else. Food is one of those things- beautiful, exciting and full of potential (you can do so much with it!)... however- I've never been tempted to put a video camera in the fridge...or hook my comp up to a live feed of the fridge...
We did have popcorn (not microwave- the real stuff) with apples and cheese and a smoothie for supper tonight, tho... and it was just sort of comforting. In a foody sort of way. I think Dagwood's style would give me heartburn though.

2 comments:

  1. Cute!
    It's been awhile! Did you happen to see Dan on the 15th? hmmm? didja? didja? You can probably get the absolute latest about us from Gina but I'm warning you it's just more of the same...
    Work, School, Eat, Sleep, repeat on fast forward!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 15th??? umm- saw him on the- why nearly the 15th... on the 16th! We were all in fine fettle! ;) And get the latest from Gina? I might if I could ever find her online! I get all my goods from Mom these days! But don't worry- I'm about to go back to calling phones from skype...bad connection or not! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete