Friday, October 8, 2010

:)

This was too good to miss. Agnes... you've got to love her! Sweetie- I have news for you- I'm already there on that other facebook. There is still nothing like a letter... a for-real-delivered-by-post letter. I have a stack to answer... I love letters. I also enjoy writing them. I need to do that again soon.

And- I missed my baby bro's birthday yest... he's 36 (!) I'm in shock. Since when are the babies in the family 36 and 34?!? I mean... weren't they just the center of attention at every family circus, hogging the blankets and generally being cute and impossible while we were being awkward (and impossible)?! I must have slept sometime along the way...

Happy Birthday K! Love you heaps and bunches! xo

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it happens. I don't know how I got this old so fast either :) Love Agnes... that is my style of facebook although I still don't find time for that either.
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice- no kidding, I don't find much time for that kind of communicating, either. And Agnes is a favorite of mine! ;)

    ReplyDelete