Sunday, February 8, 2009

More meandering

I've never actually played this game but have heard (and seen) a whole lot about it. So, when I saw this, I had to look! For the Catan fans out there... check this out! :)

This is the school my dad attended as a boy... pic showed up in a photostream feed and I thought it looked familiar; Mom confirmed that it is the one- about 1 1/2 mi from Daudy's farm. It has fallen into major disrepair; my childhood memories of it are a tad less rundown! This is just in front of the school; taking the road just barely visible at the right side of the pic would take you to Daudy B's. The other road in the pic is a windy, meandering piece of work. I've always liked the area- quiet and very rural. Homes are well-kept.

This one is dedicated to Ethel... who isn't on a diet, per se... but close enough. I feel for her. I really do. So enjoy your peppermint tea Miss E and hang in there!


And this is me just now... flickering away like the cheapest of light bulbs... here I thought that was because of the poor electric supply/wiring... who knew it might be the light bulb's fault?!?!?!

4 comments:

  1. Should I keep it a secret from Ms. E that yesterday I really got in the groove of organizing my office and I wasn't even doing that "tea business"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Settlers is the best. I have played it A LOT this year, with the young folks here. It is a ton of fun, and sometimes I win, which is even more fun. ;-) Also, a very good one is Puerto Rico.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard enough about Settlers that I hope to play it someday...

    ReplyDelete