I've written about our family background a few times. Several months ago, I came across a link to a very interesting blog written by a man who grew up Amish; he's had some very thought-provoking posts lately- and often writes about his Amish background. I wanted to post a link here to his page and to some of his specific posts. With his permission, here they are:
home page
an Amish funeral
here and here and here (these 3 about 1 man- interesting look at the practice of 'law enforcement', excommunication in the church)
Very interesting...it's always intriguing to learn another's way of life. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI'm reading these with great interest. Haven't had time to finish reading, but thanks for sharing this site.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting the link, it's been really interesting to read! Hope everything is splendid :o)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome :)
ReplyDeletePaul- I had to check your profile to see which one you were! Brilliant to see you here- I'm quite chuffed, I am! ;)