Saturday, February 28, 2009

be gone

not that we'll miss you.

March 1st is the first day of spring according to the Ukr'n calendar...and I'm all in favor. I'm sure we'll have nothing but blue skies and sun now...

Happy Spring!!

6 comments:

  1. That is funny.

    I got up this beautiful Sunday morning and said to Murray as I was walking into the bathroom... "Happy first day of March and (looking out the window) oh- it's still winter." Goodbye Winter already!!

    Hope your Sunday was beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually - it was rather a spring day for Montana the 1st of March. And I was told this afternoon that next week we start day light savings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're all in favor over here too! Happy March~we're looking forward to the Spring mtgs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are ready for spring too! Love the extra warmth from the sun these days - ahh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's to spring...bring it on, its been cold long enough. Some how hoping that winter is done and gone in March is wishful thinking in our part of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah yes- DST already in the States... I'm rolling my eyes. Do you really need DST? Why not go on DST and just stay there? Or learn to get up earlier if you really like all that extra daylight in the morning...or whatever the point is...

    ReplyDelete