![]() |
| this was my favorite tree in my favorite park about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Lots of sun and warm temps since then... and rain rain rain 3 of the last 4 days. |
![]() |
| 'my' park a week ago. |
![]() |
| the tulips just starting to bloom on Fri, April 29 |
![]() |
| trees beginning to show color and forsythia in a gorgeous state of affairs, Fri, 29th. |
![]() |
| village north of us on Sat. Oh do I love this! |
![]() |
| view from our kitchen on Mon, 2nd. |
![]() |
| ditto the above |
![]() |
| and ditto. (You can see the war memorial in 'my' park in the center top of the pic) |
![]() |
| yest, 3rd, downtown. This is a chestnut tree in bloom with what looks like its summer leaves nearly... |
![]() |
| yest, 3rd, downtown; Lilacs!! |
![]() |
| yest, 3rd. It's cooled way off so the tulips should have a long run (barring major wind). |
![]() |
| Someone was selling blue pansies a few days ago. Downtown's literally covered in them! Love them! |
![]() |
| ahhh- and the tulips in the park today! Gorgeous!! |
![]() |
| today; parks crew out planting annuals. |
![]() |
| and they turned out to be marigolds! |
![]() |
| this gives you an idea of the private plots of garden down the side of the hill and in the valley beside the park. |
![]() |
| forsythia still going strong today although green leaves starting to poke through. I love forsythia for their early spring punch of color. |


















Can I adopt it, too?? :D I love parks and flowers!
ReplyDeleteI just love spring! The flowers blooming show promise of new life after the dreary winters! Glad you get that over there..
ReplyDeleteAnd sorry about your Dad! Glad you are going on home visit soon..
(sorry too, that I don't comment more often, you are so faithful on mine!)
Looks like the spring thing is happening there, we're still waiting here. Hope all goes well with your dad.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your spring. I love that about the blogging world. :) What a pretty city! LOVE the long stair of tulips!
ReplyDeleteYay for Spring! :) and for lilacs and tulips and bluebells and pansies and leaves on the trees! :)
ReplyDelete@Jessi- of course! It's a beautiful place- I'm going to miss it when I leave!
ReplyDelete@Twila- thanks. With the stents in, he should stay feeling better!
@Gary- it'll come. Really.
@amy- I love those stairs, too!
@Laura- yes, Yay for spring!!