Someone just pointed out to me that Google has a cute little clip up on their home search page. I guess it's for Charlie Chaplin's 122'nd birthday! Go to their home page cute :)
![]() |
| We had some gorgeous and warm days last week. The sky looked liked summer. |
![]() |
| Tulips in the village are up! |
![]() |
| And- those birds on steroids? In fact, they're back! Not a very good shot but the pole in the center of the pic wearing a hat? That hat's a stork's nest. And there are 2 of them in it. I s'pect there will soon be babies.. |
![]() |
| These boots were beside me at the checkout counter recently. I strongly liked and clicked! |
![]() |
| There are 20 of these flower beds ascending the steps to the monument in the park. And they're going to be busting out in tulip color before too awful long! |
![]() |
| My favorite tree in the park. |
![]() |
| The folks this morning, though, got more done in a few hours than the other folks had gotten done in the month or so they'd been at it. |









nice pics, makes me feel like I've been there...
ReplyDeletestrongly liked also! love those boots!! i have to catch up with you over here!! you've been living life like you mean it or something!! love you!!
ReplyDelete@alleykat- maybe you have.
ReplyDelete@Mj- I do mean it! ;) xo