I didn't find any mushrooms... but it sure is pretty in here!
sweet thing!
S let me carry the bag with her mushrooms! She found a few; Hubby and Mom weren't quite right... ;)
love the light here... but tell me- What is going on with the bottom of this pic? I'm not really sure...
looking up is good, too
so much green around. This was very soft, springy moss. A lot of the walk was on this kind of moss.
have we already seen this?
never! It's the very first time ever! My imagination just went wild in here. I could be 6 again and playing 'Little House in the Big Woods'! Although these woods are exactly wild enough...
not sure what this is. The soil here is very sandy and the vegetation largely unfamiliar.
this was the 'antlers with velvet' plant
:)
a mushroom that S said is good for medicinal purposes but we left it there
The 'Joshua Tree' of Western Ukr ;)
a different kind of evergreen stand
see the spider webs in the grass?
leaving... gets dark early... must be November (even if is is warm)
now- you've never seen anything like this... not on this post, for sure
made a detour to an anthill! This one's large but we saw one at least twice that large several years ago...
out of the woods and heading home through the cow pasture
they've left me in the dust again
Looking for an apple, probably. Notice the horse's front feet? He's hobbled. No fences anywhere so he spends his pasture time in hobbles. Has to hop to get anywhere. Very common here.






















I love your pictures of the sunlight streaming through the trees! And we have all kinds of those same anthills up at the farm. I'll have to take some pictures next time.
ReplyDeleteThe thing is, I couldn't really capture the look of the sun coming through those trees- it was 5 times as gorgeous in reality.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see pix of your anthills! The first time I saw one this big, I was in awe. Had no idea they could be so big!
So many times I want to take a pic of nature and it is not as pretty in the pic as real life. Hmmm, does that mean Gad can do a better job at natural beauty than man's inventions?
ReplyDelete:)
Lovely photos!! i like the one of the inside of the bag...it's kinda cool :) i also like the encounter between Trude and the horse!! greetings to her, please xx
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed your walk :)
ReplyDeleteLove these photos, Anita. There is something very eerily awesome about the one with the flowers in the bag. It would make a cool enlargement.
ReplyDeleteOoPs! I meant mushrooms! I thought it was flowers before I enlarged it so that was on my brain.
ReplyDelete@Gary- :) Whether that's what it means or not, I don't know. But it is true that God can do it better!
ReplyDeleteThe bag one was one of my favorites as well.
The horse knows me because I give him apples sometimes.
ReplyDelete;)
ReplyDeleteapples? No fish?