Tuesday, November 16, 2010

smile!

Thursday after returning from the hosp I went to bed. Dr said sleep- and I did. My bed is across from the window. I woke up and looked straight outside to this sight. The colors were brilliant. The whole thing was beautiful. It made me more than smile. :)

7 comments:

  1. bet it maybe even made you cry a little. you've been through alot. glad for all the promises we have to look forward to today and always.....take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me- that rainbow was very special to me that afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was a double one, so we each had one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just caught up on your blog...glad things are better....do take care...love ya both...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your close call still gives me chills. What a beautiful way to wake up... alive... fresh reminder of beauty and our God.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this picture after reading about your ordeal - MUCH too close for comfort!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks farmermarvswife!
    Amy- those were the thoughts in my head at the time!
    Janis- yes, it was.
    alleykat- yes- one for each of us. I'm so glad!

    ReplyDelete