in a new (to me) city in a new (to me) apartment and room. Getting settled in. This is the chair- which is nothing at all to look at until you fix it up a bit. I love it! I love to sit in it and read. It's just my size! ;)
Janice- it was (sort of) made by me for me! Well- I chose the dust cover from the cupboard! You should see the little footstool that goes with it! That'll me my next 'smile' post!
Looks like it was made just for you :)
ReplyDeleteit's definitely cute!
ReplyDeleteJanice- it was (sort of) made by me for me! Well- I chose the dust cover from the cupboard! You should see the little footstool that goes with it! That'll me my next 'smile' post!
ReplyDeleteI know that chair, but I never noticed that it was so stripedy before...!
ReplyDeleteyes, well the stripedy part is somewhat new! ;)
ReplyDelete