whats with everybody drinking Root Beer, don't they know that life giving elexir is right next to it!! Or possible they only feel the need to stock 2 cans!!
Justin's getting the Dew comment(s)- I think it's that they had a huge craving for Root Beer floats... and they just got a fresh shipment of Dew...and maybe they just don't know yet...
whats with everybody drinking Root Beer, don't they know that life giving elexir is right next to it!! Or possible they only feel the need to stock 2 cans!!
ReplyDeleteJustin's getting the Dew comment(s)- I think it's that they had a huge craving for Root Beer floats... and they just got a fresh shipment of Dew...and maybe they just don't know yet...
ReplyDeleteThat can't possibly be Regina's kid can it??? I haven't seen them in a very long time but still...!! must be gettin old...nah ;)
ReplyDeleteOh to be 5! :)
ReplyDelete