and this sent to me by a really nice person... This is a shelf in some store in the Seychelles. The other sides of the cans are in Arabic... I'll volunteer to do the label in Ukrainian- how do I let Pepsi know???
I'd take the MD also, I don't like brown pop :p I remember your fondness for it Anita and of course the last time you were at the Dells I don't think I ever saw you without one in your hand!!
wow mountain dew!! but apparently not in ukraine? sad day. but didnt someone bring you some recently... :)
ReplyDeletei leave on the 15th of december.
want anything? :)
Yup, someone did bring me some! In fact, more than once!
ReplyDeleteI'd take that Root Beer any day over the other. Smuggle that in also if you have room. Dima
ReplyDeleteHi Anita,
ReplyDeletewe found your blog; we'll enjoy reading it and hearing more news from Ukraine! Matt and Kerry Accola
Hey That's cool you can still get your "DEW" fix!
ReplyDelete=) I remember some of those days!LOL -J
I'd take the MD also, I don't like brown pop :p I remember your fondness for it Anita and of course the last time you were at the Dells I don't think I ever saw you without one in your hand!!
ReplyDelete