Monday, December 17, 2007

double ok

can someone tell me, please, how to get rid of all this dead space on the sides of this page? I'd like to change the format of this thing but the choices in the 'template' setting aren't all that whippy...any ideas? I'm really really open to suggestions...



trying to figure out the blogger

************************************************************************************



and you thought you have a rough life...this was on the 'interesting images' yahoo photo stream this am... yikes
Note: This is a rodent with babies, yes. Sure it's, only a rodent (I thought mouse- it could be a rat, how do I know?) and I really really don't like 'em... BUT- that pic just sort of evokes sympathy in me... talk about sleepless nights and not getting anything done during the day, either...I'll bet at least one of them is always hungry...and does she have to bathe them all???

4 comments:

  1. Hello Anita!! A little weird sending our first message to you on the same post as a rat, but we'll take what we can get : ) It is SO fun to hear from you - seems like you aren't so far away! Can't offer you any page advice regarding your margins because I am totally computer defunked and can also promise to be one of the slowest bloggers you will encounter, so hope you understand that it's the way I seem to function : P By the way, glad to be having a better day than the rat friend... it appears that it has many more uh obligations than I have, so pity to her (hope I am viewing this correctly, took a while to figure out what the little thing was doing). Anyway, sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not everybody has a wide screen like you do on your browser (maybe) so it isn't all that bad that you have a little margin empty on both sides.

    There could be worse things in life. - Like Rat soup in some villages in Taiwan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The templates are kind of a downside of blogspot. Kind of a one-size fits all.
    As for the rat, I kind of have a case of musophobia, so it kind of sicks me out.

    ReplyDelete