Snowing. No kidding. This winter, It. Just. Won't. Stop. Snowing.
Meanwhile we've hardly had any and I was soooo excited to finally have a snow storm on Thursday! The first one since I returned to Iowa! :)
Well it's just too bad you're not here! We've had snow and snow and more snow this winter! It has kept it mostly pretty, of course!
is snowing ornamental plum blossoms here today... :)
I'd rather have ornamental plum blossoms at this point! It's snowed quite a bit here in Tallinn since I arrived. Sigh. This is the winter that won't end, I guess! ;) It IS pretty!
Meanwhile we've hardly had any and I was soooo excited to finally have a snow storm on Thursday! The first one since I returned to Iowa! :)
ReplyDeleteWell it's just too bad you're not here! We've had snow and snow and more snow this winter! It has kept it mostly pretty, of course!
ReplyDeleteis snowing ornamental plum blossoms here today... :)
ReplyDeleteI'd rather have ornamental plum blossoms at this point! It's snowed quite a bit here in Tallinn since I arrived. Sigh. This is the winter that won't end, I guess! ;) It IS pretty!
Delete