Saturday, August 4, 2012

hmmm

Stuff and things

  • When I graduated from high school, Mark Zuckerberg- creator of Facebook- was 5 years old.
  • The man at the airport waiting for the same flight as me talking incessantly. He flies 100's of times a year. He never checks a bag. Never. When he travels with his current (his word- I get the feeling it changes often) girlfriend and she checks a bag, he leaves her upon arrival and gets a cab and goes without her. She has to get her own cab. He won't wait for her to mess with baggage claim, Oh No He Won't! (No wonder he can't get beyond 'girlfriend'.)
  • There are no mosquitoes flying around outside (ie coming in through open unscreened windows) at the apt where I'll likely spend most of my time this year. None. But there are big flies. But they only buzz around for a few hours and disappear *poof* magically in the early evening. But they are annoying.
  • The hotter it gets outside, the fewer windows most bus passengers here will let you open. The evil draft will get you and kill you dead. *BOOM* (faster than *BOOM*... and deader, too)
  • I've sweat a lot of sweat since coming back to this side of the planet. A lot. I've also lost weight. They may or may not be related. 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the flies, for sure it's the flies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Love your post! Have I mentioned how happy I am that now I really can say I've met you? ;) (I won't forget this time!!! lol!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was glad it worked out! My darling little sister- she bent over backwards for that one!! xo

      Delete