I've been digging through pix, organizing and sorting. This summer's, too. And do they (already) bring back memories! Ready?
 |
| If it's a hot day and if you can get away with it, take a rest! |
 |
| The little guy in his Packers T-shirt! I have no idea how it ended up over here... although, as someone pointed out, that's a race car on the shirt. So, uh, maybe it was a Chinese mistake that got shuffled sideways to Ukraine instead of heading for some big WI WalMart... or something. |
 |
| Ah yes... Ukr in the rain! Waiting for the bus at the bus stop. We haven't seen much rain, though, this summer. This was the only time I was out in it, if I remember correctly. |
 |
| And if your transportation is a bike... you get wet. |
 |
| The kids played 'Sorry' :) |
 |
| She was a tiny baby when last I saw her! Big girl!! |
 |
| He was a bit younger... & a whole lot less active. Now? His legs are in constant motion. And what a grin! |
 |
| Twins! And, like a lot of twins, very different from each other. Little Miss On The Left scored the Ukrainian flag dress... and did she love it! |
 |
| crawling through chairs is good exercise... |
 |
| and fun. :) |
 |
| a well-stocked pantry... down in the root cellar. |
 |
| did we eat that egg plant? Hmmm.... don't remember. I hope so! |
 |
| The milk and the potatoes? Yes, we did! |
 |
| There was a lot of sorting 'and such' going on in my room. I was glad to be alone for the first week so's I could spread out good and proper like! |
 |
| This guy found his way inside. And... I captured and released him (outside). This is a Big Thing as I do not like like the fluttery feeling of insect wings and legs and antennae and beaks and such... are you sure they don't have beaks??? I think they might... |
 |
| The bus driver had a sense of humor, apparently. That's a battery operated light. The sign says- Warning! Video surveillance! Haha. |
Awww!! Thanks for the update!! Been thinking of ya over there....love the pics, all of them!! And love the 'good and proper like'...sounds a tad British! ha! Can't believe our paths didn't cross this year...you even came to Iowa, but why did you wait until I was on different continent?! ha! Maybe next time......
ReplyDeleteI was hoping to meet you, too, while home. The coming to IA thing... yes. Well that was pretty much last minute! You should have come up to WI! Ha! ;)
DeleteAnd thanks!
Good to see you back here on blogger. Haven't heard from you since ya passed over but assumed you were very busy getting settled back in. Egg plant? Ya mean ya eat it and it is NOT where eggs come from? :) Enjoyed looking at the pix of the food storage.
ReplyDeleteI have a whole list of blog posts in my head but there seem to be other things that get in the way!
Delete'passed over'- sounds like I died! ;)
Egg plant = delicious-ness! Egg factory = chickens = where eggs come from! ;)
Those video cameras in the buses are real ~~~
ReplyDeletePossibly some are but this was a battery operated light!
DeleteOn the other hand, now I wonder if it really was a little camera? It sure didn't look like it!
Delete