Sunday, March 13, 2011

Just another dog

I like dogs. Just about all dogs. And this place is full of them. Lots of stray dogs, mostly pretty well mannered... unless they're barking in the middle of the night. Then they forget about their manners. I mean- they have an important job to do and manners just don't enter into it. At.All.
At the bus station recently, I ran across this guy. He was totally and completely out. Unaware of the world. I mean, he was asleep. Unconscious. Zonked. Just how zonked became clear when someone walked out of the bus station and stepped right on the top of his head and the dog never moved. Never whined. Nothing. He just kept snoozing. Later, he got up and shifted positions... just to show us he wasn't dead. I wish I could sleep like that. :)

2 comments:

  1. Why would anyone walk on his head anyway? poor dog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point, Neil!
    @Kristina- the guy wasn't looking where he was going... at all.

    ReplyDelete