| Why do I blog? Good question. I decided awhile back that it's because it's a legitimate way to talk to yourself, with all the arm waving and facial expressions you want... And you can invite everyone to watch and no one thinks you're weird. And I said so. And someone said Oh yeah? Heh. So you think I'm weird. Oh well. ;) |
. I'm honestly not sure why I blog either. But it's fun and silly and nonesensical and thought-provoking. Some day I may be done, but for now, I still have some musings on Mondays...
ReplyDeleteI don't know how you always find the perfect comic strip for your blogs..maybe because you're a journalistic blogger? Please don't stop!
ReplyDeletehaha! I loved the last comic. :)
ReplyDeleteI blog for friends and family who want to keep in touch with what we are up to. I'm not a phone talker so I don't do the phone.
oh my goodness girl, I about died laughing! :D Jo
ReplyDeleteLike I told Martha, 'blog' sounds like how ya feel in the morning when you really don't want to be up and at it. Close as I can tell, 'Twitter' is for egotistical twits!
ReplyDeleteBlogging does sound silly when it's put that way...now I need a Kleenix :)
ReplyDeletewhy is it that older folks always have their act together? i blog in an attempt to find my act so i can get it together one day when i'm old and can just journal instead.
ReplyDeleteI like the Monday Musings.
ReplyDeletelol Gary!
Oh, this is hilarious! I really need a copy of this "blogger" one!
ReplyDeleteJ's- I've had these for awhile. Loved them! ;)
ReplyDelete