Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Popcorn, The Great Dalmuti and the Packers


The Great Dalmuti
With popcorn. Is there a better way to spend a Sun eve? 

This is a delayed reaction. I blame it on the cold. Was too cold to be out and about on your own steam this night. But- that guy underneath the red crosswalk light (just to the right of the center of the pic)? He's wearing a Green Bay Packers jacket. For real. See- this is not a 'dime-a-dozen' sighting in Ukraine. I was so stunned, I didn't even have time to run up to him and ask him if he was the real-deal fan or had just found a toasty warm jacket in a 2nd hand shop...

7 comments:

  1. Nice to know that people in other countries have very good taste in what they wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, at first I thought you were admiring the outfit of the great Dalmudi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's shocking to me is that there are not MORE Green Bay Packers jackets there and everywhere! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know about popcorn and Dalmuti, but I do know that a snack and dominoes are a pretty fun way to spen an evening. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for reminding me about that game! We were introduced to it NYE & really enjoyed it! That sounds like a lovely Sunday eve!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to go make some popcorn soon, in fact!
    Oh yes- the Dalmuti is great. Need a new deck as this one's quite beat up!

    ReplyDelete