I guess I'll mostly let these be. Just like they are.
ok- I'll say this. No smart phone here. And definitely none of the above (things).
(I'm really happy you have an app for that. I do, too. Just a little different, that's all.)
That's it. Good-bye. ;)
haha, very funny!
ReplyDeleteUhhh... I take it that 'apps' is not short for apple. Boy, I need to get up to date! :)
ReplyDeleteWell, if you live in the sticks where you can only get dial up internet (or horribly expensive satellite), a smart phone can provide remarkably fast internet data tethering. That is actually the main reason i got one. Get a Droid though...much better then an Iphone. :)
ReplyDelete@Gary- you figured out what an app is yet? ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm actually starting out with a used Blackberry, turns out. Someone's getting rid of theirs so I'm going to adopt it and see how I do. I'm naming it BB King.