Ok, I'm not really a fan. I don't even like football. BUT- I did live in WI for 3 years, you know. I guess I feel sort of green and yellow just now. Can't he'p it...Go Pack! ;)
Bonita K came to Wis shortly after the Pack won the SB in 97. She had no clue who they were and didn't care, probably still doesn't. Annette D LOVES football, probably hopes to watch the SB, unless they have gspl mtg at that time. :) Maybe we should send you gobs of Green n Gold stuff for you apt... Kidding!
Some folks in our household are pretty excited too! Mainly the guy portion if you couldn't guess that. Although, Julia is catching on too. She came up and told me the other day, "Mom, Aaron Rogers just made a weally good play- he's the GB quarterback;-)
Ah...the Packers. You just gotta love em if you live in WI. Our MN son, well the oldest Mn son, likes them too. I'm getting a Packer jersey for my b-day :)Go Pack!!
nice to get caught up on my blog reading...... now if I could just get caught up on my blog. the Amish book does sound interesting.... glad you think of the Packers ever so often..... of course being here in WI you can't help but think of them..... where ever you go....
Wait...who are the Packers again? I live in GB and still don't care. Painful for some to hear, but alas, that is the way I am.
Now those shoes, you might actually be taller than me in those things! Too bad it doesn't blend with your overall style. lol All I can think of is "ouch!"
See ya soon...and check your emails. We need to make plans!
I'll be hoping the Packers win it, too... mostly because I don't care for the Steelers quarterback. At this point, it's nice to not care anymore. I do enjoy watching the game. I've had a different appreciation for team styles watching these other games in the post season.
I know what you mean - I'm not a huge fan of any team, even the Cowboys. However, if "Da Boys" went to the SB I'd probably get a little excited. There's just something exciting about your Home Team making it that far. So this year I"ll just sit back and (not) watch the SB being played IN Texas.
@Manders- Sadly, I don't think those shoes are going to make me taller than you! They do hurt my feet... ;) (I'm writing an email, too!) xo @AllAmerFamily- you got it. It's the home team thing that gets you excited! ;)
Bonita K came to Wis shortly after the Pack won the SB in 97. She had no clue who they were and didn't care, probably still doesn't. Annette D LOVES football, probably hopes to watch the SB, unless they have gspl mtg at that time. :) Maybe we should send you gobs of Green n Gold stuff for you apt... Kidding!
ReplyDeleteSome folks in our household are pretty excited too! Mainly the guy portion if you couldn't guess that. Although, Julia is catching on too. She came up and told me the other day, "Mom, Aaron Rogers just made a weally good play- he's the GB quarterback;-)
ReplyDeleteAh...the Packers. You just gotta love em if you live in WI. Our MN son, well the oldest Mn son, likes them too. I'm getting a Packer jersey for my b-day :)Go Pack!!
ReplyDeletenice to get caught up on my blog reading...... now if I could just get caught up on my blog.
ReplyDeletethe Amish book does sound interesting....
glad you think of the Packers ever so often..... of course being here in WI you can't help but think of them..... where ever you go....
Wait...who are the Packers again? I live in GB and still don't care. Painful for some to hear, but alas, that is the way I am.
ReplyDeleteNow those shoes, you might actually be taller than me in those things! Too bad it doesn't blend with your overall style. lol All I can think of is "ouch!"
See ya soon...and check your emails. We need to make plans!
I'll be hoping the Packers win it, too... mostly because I don't care for the Steelers quarterback. At this point, it's nice to not care anymore. I do enjoy watching the game. I've had a different appreciation for team styles watching these other games in the post season.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean - I'm not a huge fan of any team, even the Cowboys. However, if "Da Boys" went to the SB I'd probably get a little excited. There's just something exciting about your Home Team making it that far. So this year I"ll just sit back and (not) watch the SB being played IN Texas.
ReplyDelete@Manders- Sadly, I don't think those shoes are going to make me taller than you! They do hurt my feet... ;) (I'm writing an email, too!) xo
ReplyDelete@AllAmerFamily- you got it. It's the home team thing that gets you excited! ;)
@4J's- the Julia story was very cute!
ReplyDelete