-Tonight's error message:
Oops.
Something didn't work quite right and we are unable to show the page you requested right now. Rest assured, Google engineers are already springing into action to solve the problem.
See?! Even as we speak, all manner and any number of highly trained, zippy, spiffy, friendly, polite, eager-to-please Google engineers are springing into action to solve the problem... My problem. Wow. I'm overwhelmed by the wondermousness of it all.
-In other news, the shoes up there? You did know, didn't you, that the pic is of the shoes, right? Good. (You wouldn't dream of noticing my classy socks, for instance.) The shoes. They have the kind of heel I can't really run in anymore. Ok, I can't really even walk right in them. Not sure I ever could but that's sort of beside the point. I mean, they're just completely cute... And completely tippy. And they probably punch holes in the linoleum. I found them in the closet in the empty apartment we're staying in. I put them on, teetered out to the other room so T could shoot the pic. You look like JennaMae, she said. That made me grin. JM's pretty much cute you know...(you think she meant something else????)
-some people are up in Kyiv just now...would be lovely to be there, too. You wanna know something? After 2 years in Kyiv, I miss those people. They'll have a beautiful day tomorrow...they deserve it!
-Only 167 days!!! :)! I love being here, I wouldn't trade my life for anything... But when you're down to 167 days, that's cause for real excitement, a party, smiles and grins. :):):)

What happens after 167 days, home visit? I know we ain't home, but would like to see ya, if that is what it is.
ReplyDeleteAre those your ♫ ♫ "Coming to America" ♫ shoes?!? Better ditch the loverly socks or someone will suspect that you've been gone for a looong time! Actually, you have been! I'm gettin' excited too!!!
ReplyDeleteI hadn't noticed the socks but my first thought on seeing the shoes was, "Is that Anita?" I just somehow didn't figure those would be too practical slogging through the mud, running for buses, etc. :)
ReplyDeleteLast night, I dreamed we were at an annual gathering, sitting on the front row. We stood up to sing, I teetered around on my impossibly high heels (which I don't wear in real life, just in dreams), did a complete circle and sat back down as I fell off my shoes. Another one of my prouder moments! :D
We're excited about having you on this side of the pond!! Do 2 others fly home with you?
There's nothing quite like ...home.
ReplyDeleteBy the way...Neisha would probably love those shoes!!
ReplyDelete:) Hopefully we'll get a peak at you too.
ReplyDeleteohhh....par-tay time!! ;) And, yeah, you might want to ditch the socks with those shoes before you get over here.
ReplyDeleteYup!! THose are MY shoes. . . . and I hope to get them over to Canada ONE of these days (in NEW condition . . . if people quit trying them on :>(
ReplyDeleteGLAD you posted the pic, Anita - my soes were spied!!
Will you be visiting Wyoming? :o)
ReplyDeleteWell, the shoe mystery has been solved! Glad you're getting your shoes back, Shirley.
ReplyDelete@Gary- WI is just about home for me. I have very warm feelings about the place! Cut up a lot of turkey at Menom during preps in the 3 years I was there! For my sake, I'm very much hoping to get a PEEK (and then some) at WI!
@Adina- that was a cool dream! ;)
@Sandy- ummm. It's not too likely. Come visit IN! The whole northern half (and likely more) would be thrilled!!
ReplyDeleteJust catching up on your blog! Maybe we'll see this Fall. Can always hope!
ReplyDeleteYes, Theresa. :)
ReplyDelete