Monday, November 12, 2007

10 more things

As some of you noticed, Yes, the side bar changed... I took out some of it (no, Helen, you're not losing it). Why? Well, you know how you have something in your mind and it seems really clear and to the point and all that? And then people respond in a completely different way than what you expected... and you think, "Huh! That must have come across a bit differently than what I intended." Well, that pretty much describes it! See basically, I just want to stay in touch... so that's what it says now! I just like to blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda... being concise has never been my strong point.

See I have this little nearly-5 year old nephew (a real drop dead beautiful child *clears throat*) whose thing was to say: Wait! I have 10 more things to tell you...

I think he really is genetically related to me (and I'm not referring to his looks hahaha).

So, you all have a good one! We are off Weds am to see how seriously a mysterious 90 day stay resolution is being enforced...if you next hear from me from Pol or Hungary or some such place, you'll know that they are feeling rather 'enforce-y'

ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment