Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Waiting For Alex

In the park.

And now in the Vice-rektor's office. Yesterday I met the sweetest little old man here. His name is Bob. He's a Fullbright scholar. He's from Davenport, IA. Know anyone from there?
What's up now? I'm getting the run-around, that's what's up.

update (1 pm): The answer is NO! So there. Without an official organization backing me, I cannot be associated with their university. So- I'm doing laundry, seeing Anya once more and then on my way to Poland. There is one more option from there that we'll try; since my nerves are involved and since this blog is officially my therapist and pacifier- I'll be keeping you informed, likely! There are some pluses to this: I get to see Fred and Sally tomorrow (Yay!!! see it was looking like I wouldn't see them at all during the time they were here); I get to have some time with Tammy and Eleanor next door.

3 comments:

  1. We're thinking of you Anita... all the best for whatever is ahead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and wishing you the best...we trust all will work out as it should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all good wishes..fun to see you by the way. breathe.

    ReplyDelete