6 random things
-starfish officially freak me out- this is a relatively new development in my life. I never ever want to meet that bugger on the street. Never. chances are, I won't. whew.
-my room is a cosmic bank. I was wondering what the deal was. Now I know.
-I don't have hip waders. But if this rain doesn't stop soon I'm going to need some.
-Every time I think I have it rough, I find out that Sure enough, someone's got it worse. It has never been otherwise. I don't just mean these kids either. Just in general. I have an amazing life.
-There's a photographer on my Indiana photostream rss feed who calls himself 'nutterbutter'; every time every time I see one of his (her?) pix, I consider becoming a Nabisco spokesperson.
-All my electronic gadgets are named for characters from Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter. Currently Fawkes, Pippin, Pigwidgeon and Tom Bombadil are the main e-players in my life.
Technically I'm supposed to tag 6 people to do this as well- but I'm just going to say that if you read it you're tagged. Ha. And if you don't have a blog and want to post your list in the comments, that's A-OK by me.
my nose is very sensitive lately...i can smell all sorts of things..right now the smell of my feet is making me feel a little sick, i should be ironing, i will iron soon, i thought teagan put stickers on her knees..upon closer observation it is almost identical marker designs???hmmmm, i can NOT figure out how to link things...maybe i'm not supposed to figure this out?, we leave in less than 4 hours and i have yet to pack, i don't know your middle name and i'm writing all this stuff on your blog!, is that 6? let's just call it good.
ReplyDeleteI'm officially creeped out too by that starfish video!! GROSS!
ReplyDeleteThat starfish thing was disturbing. I totally support your decision to not like them, they're totally freakish.
ReplyDeleteummm, maybe I shouldn't tell you that I had a chocolate chip starfish for little over a week. You'll be glad to know the silly thing didn't adapt well to our saltwater tank and keeled over. That video was really gross, but they move about 200X slower than that in real life ;)
ReplyDeleteLove, Miss