Thursday, May 1, 2008

Do you really need to know? What is it about these lists anyway?

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?—umm- somewhere here in the apartment. Maybe drinking tea???
2. Who are you in love with?—my nieces and nephies (did I tell you the 6 year old is taking violin lessons? Do you have a few more hours? I could tell you more...)
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?—don’t think so
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?—the carrying case for my laptop (picked out by my sis and bro-in-law; I’m guessing my sis, actually; it’s a cool one.)
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?—well last Jan, I walked around a mall in Odessa with Sveta
6. Are you wearing socks right now?—you bet
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?—Nope- no car at all; sometimes I wish I had a car-any-car (like when the bus driver says he doesn’t have room for my bags on his bus); sometimes it’s nice to not have the bother of one (like when the cops are out collecting bribes).
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?—as in I drove? June, 2006; as in someone else drove and I was along for the ride? Yesterday.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?—Nope
10. Are you hot?— I’ve been laughing at this one every time I read it. That is not for me to say; I’m also not hot.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?—Ice water
12. What are you wearing right now?—whoops- right now, I’m actually still in my pj’s- and it’s a great feeling, I can tell you that much! (I’m not wearing makeup either…oh wait- does that count?)
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?—ummm
14. Last food that you ate?—bowl of cereal
15. Where were you last week at this time?—in Droho urging T to hurry out the door so that she could buy her ticket and still get on the bus that Ala was on when it went through town; T loves me, I'm sure...
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?—nope
17. When is the last time you ran?—don’t know- I try to avoid that- you could hurt yourself you know…
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?—no idea; possibly figure skating back in Jan; or soccer on some train station screen.
19. What is your favorite animal?—Hard to tell. I love dogs, but it’s really hard to top a baby calf all soft and sweet.
20. Your dream vacation?—Someday, it’d be neat to get back to Norway and do some serious trekking; vacations aren’t exactly something I think about as such- they just sort of occasionally happen, a day here and there, mixed in with normal life.
21. Last person's house you were in?—Anya’s in Odessa.
22. Worst injury you've ever had?—don't know- life has been a series of minor injuries but nothing serious that I can think of.
23. Have you been in love?—oh well- who hasn’t? Right now, it’s my nieces and nephies, of course!
24. Do you miss anyone right now?—yes
25. Last play you saw?—No idea
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?—I snarl at them.
27. What are your plans for tonight?—well, I guess we’ll have the study with the folks here in town.
28. Who is the last person you sent a facebook message or comment?—Don’t remember and ain’t gonna go look.
29. Next trip you are going to take?—To Poland (proly)
30. Ever go to camp?—Nope
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?—yup
32. What do you want to know about the future?—Nothing. Well, ok, it’d be nice to know how this crazy visa situation is going to be resolved for us here...
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?—Nope
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?—I reckon; not that I’m going to go.
35. Where is your best friend/s?—It’s hard to know exactly who this is; I have various best friends in various situations.
36. How is your best friend?—see previous Q.
37. Do you have a tan?—Nope; and I don’t tan, I burn- so I generally avoid trying.
38. What are you listening to right now?—the neighbors are using various power tools in their apt, so getting the 'remodel serenade'; also traffic sounds
39. Do you collect anything?—only pix of the little people in my life!
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?—I wouldn’t touch this with a 10 foot pole
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?—Feb, 2006-let’s just say that Zionsville, IN, is no place to go more than 15 mph…I’m still hissing about this, actually.
42. Have you ever drunk your soda from a straw?—of course; I prefer not to, though
43. What does your last text message say?—best wishes from cell phone service provider for the May 1st holiday- a big deal here.
44. Do you like hot sauce?—yup
45. Last time you took a shower?—I’m on my way right now, actually. Before that, at Anya’s (so yest morning or the night before- don’t remember. It’s a daily thing, though, no fears.)
46. Do you need to do laundry?—yup
47. What is your heritage?—as far as I know, I’m all German
48. Are you someone's best friend?—that’s hard to know. I’m a close friend to several.
49. Are you rich?—yes- just not in material things
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?—skyping!

2 comments:

  1. Thx for your comments on my blog :*)
    I spend way to much time checking everyone's, but so fun to have a chance to *know* people a little bit!
    These lists are so silly, but amusing, as they really do give in -site to peoples personalities! They usually make me laugh.
    Conv. days coming up just one short month from now!!
    take care! M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just wanted to say i love the name Anya..had a friend ( German) who spelled it Anja..always thought i'd name a girl that but guess not. lovely list as usual..what is skyping? see how old fashioned i am??

    ReplyDelete