Our wagon was at the very end of the train- this was the view out of the back window early Thurs am. note- I really love the look of early morning... I just wish it happened at say 10 am or something. 
So, Tammy and I have had a pleasant 2 days. Had the study yest eve with Fergal and the boys (Suz and Beth are home for a reunion- hope to see them tomorrow.) En route to the study, I missed a great Kodak moment. A lady about my mom's age got off of the metro pushing... a lawnmower... uh-huh- that's right. I guess she had to get it home some way; somehow you just don't expect to see lawnmowers on the metro (Lindsay, this is for you- how are you, by the way?). After the study, Fergal and the boys, T and I went to TGIFriday's for supper! Yay!!!!
Tammy and I split some sort of turtle dessert...it was completely worth the calories... yessiree. Here's a blurred shot of T's (I cropped her out of it since I'd like to remain friends for a few more days; that is her hand though). Got some really great ones of F and the boys mastering their desserts...but here again- in the interest of friendships lasting, maybe I'll refrain. Tomorrow.... well, we'll try to get some shots tomorrow!
This am, we met Eleanor at the airport. (no shots of that either... friendship, My Dear, friendship.)
And, tomorrow? Tomorrow, we should be seeing this character...
ha- let friendship endure in spite of pix, right? ;) (It's a decent pic, right? so, no biggie...)Adios!

oh, what FUN to see this post today! Thanks from the Ian mom. And feel free to post more pics! I'll make sure he stays your friend. the Ian mom
ReplyDeleteLets eat another chocolate turtle and maybe this time we can get a picture of us both eating it! :) Don't worry... it would take more then a silly picture or a border to ruin friendship!
ReplyDeleteAww! Goood to see Ian! Give him our greetings. mom
ReplyDeleteWhen you spoke of Poland, I wondered if you'd be seeing this chap. Tell him hi from Craig and Lani! ;)
ReplyDelete