Monday, May 19, 2008

Guess where I am?!

I am back in Ukr. Uncle D left -it up to me whether or not to just try coming back as we have been the past 2 years, since I had no problem at the border when I left. And so I did. And so here I am! Even the officials don't quite know what their laws mean... It's no wonder we don't. So, for the next 3 months, I'm good. I'm sure I'll need something more official for next time... But at least I have time to get it taken care of.

And to all of you who sent greetings to Ian: he was sitting there grinning as I got them and passed them on. He's still smiling!

6 comments:

  1. I'm proud to be the first one to welcome you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and me the second. you're a pro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. me three. also I just wrote on facebook and now I see you have a 3 month visa again. good deal. anyway. have a good night. as its 8 PM there already.
    bye for now
    had to delete and redo my incorrect spelling

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT new!!! that would be a relief. now to figure out for the next time! glad you got to see Ian!!

    ReplyDelete