Boy, but I miss Calvin & Hobbes! Thanks for giving me a C&B fix!
craig's mom just brought over craig's calvin books from when he was a kid. micah and i have guffawing over them pretty much non-stop since then!
I haven't seen a C&H book for a long time but I love them, too!
he - he. Our girls have begged me not to let Lincoln read C&H... I can't understand why - lol
teehee! I think all boys need to know what it's like, don't you? ;)
Boy, but I miss Calvin & Hobbes! Thanks for giving me a C&B fix!
ReplyDeletecraig's mom just brought over craig's calvin books from when he was a kid. micah and i have guffawing over them pretty much non-stop since then!
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen a C&H book for a long time but I love them, too!
Deletehe - he. Our girls have begged me not to let Lincoln read C&H... I can't understand why - lol
ReplyDeleteteehee! I think all boys need to know what it's like, don't you? ;)
Delete