what a riot!!!! Ay my mom used that stuff!!! havent thought of that for years!!! i wasnt much better hahaha! now they say its coming back uggg....i like the no fuss flat! jajaja
oh yeah! all those "rats" to get comed in just right, then spray it good to keep it balanced! lol! I laugh everytime I see the words "aqua net"...I remember the crazy commercial that they had..."She conked out, but her hair held up"!!
the follow-up strips the 2 days after this one were hilarious, too. I quit using hairspray 10 years ago and haven't been sorry. I hear you, Mindy. Old yearbooks pix are the worst...
Only a woman will appreciate this one! Especially those of us who lived in the big hair day!! It took FOREVER to get the tangles out!! Funny.
ReplyDeleteoh my!! Yeah, that had me laughing too! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYES! My quest too!! Except the bigness needs to be in the bun, not all over! ;-) I'm working on it!!
ReplyDelete(ain't Agnes great?)
haha...just the mention of aqua net makes it hard to breathe in here!;0)
ReplyDeletewhat a riot!!!! Ay my mom used that stuff!!! havent thought of that for years!!! i wasnt much better hahaha! now they say its coming back uggg....i like the no fuss flat! jajaja
ReplyDeletebig hair is coming back? *shudder* i cringe whenever i get my yearbooks out now.
ReplyDeleteoh yeah! all those "rats" to get comed in just right, then spray it good to keep it balanced! lol!
ReplyDeleteI laugh everytime I see the words "aqua net"...I remember the crazy commercial that they had..."She conked out, but her hair held up"!!
the follow-up strips the 2 days after this one were hilarious, too. I quit using hairspray 10 years ago and haven't been sorry.
ReplyDeleteI hear you, Mindy. Old yearbooks pix are the worst...